John Stevens, EA, is licensed to practice before the IRS. Mr. Stevens is an economics graduate of the University of Minnesota. He has been doing professional tax work since 1966.
Geeta McGibbon, EA, holds a bachelor's degree from Carleton College. She has been doing tax and accounting work for 20 years.
Felicia Stevens is our receptionist and office administrator. She holds a BFA from the University of Minnesota and is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
Equi-Tax specializes in accounting and tax preparation for a wide variety of clients. We specialize in:
* IRS problems? We deal with the IRS all year round!
* Delinquent returns.
* Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals, any state any year; filing for non-resident aliens also.
* Individual, Corporate, Partnership, LLC, tax return filing.
* Bookkeeping for small businesses.
* John Stevens is a Certified Professional QuickBooks advisor.
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps the firm on the "leading edge" of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods.
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the "Services" area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the "Contact Us" page for information regarding how to reach us via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
Feel free to contact the office at 651-773-5000 anytime. We're here to help!